Younger than 16 years old
If you are younger than 16 years old, you need consent of your parents or guardian by law to use our Website and/or Services.
In order to provide access to our Website or deliver our Services, we process personal data. With ‘personal data’ is meant: any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. This definition is in line with the Relevant Legislation.
What data do we collect and what do we do with this data?
In order to give you access to our Website or to deliver our Services to you, we need the following data:
- Your telephone number;
- Data that you share during interaction on our platform, such as answers you give to the voice assistant;
- Data that we receive back through connections.
We shall only use your data for the above described purposes, or for purposes that are closely related to them. Therefore, your data will not be used in an unexpected way.
We take as many measures as possible to protect your data against loss, destruction, use, change or dissemination by unauthorized persons or entities. This makes your data inaccessible for people that have nothing to do with your data. We do this, among other things, by means of the following measures:
- Encryption of the digital files that contain personal data;
- The accessibility of the data is limited to the persons that need the data;
- Active monitoring and automated protection of our platform.
We shall not save your data longer than necessary for the above described purposes.
With whom do we share your data?
In some cases, we need to share your data with other parties. These parties are called “Data processors”, within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation. In a data processing agreement, we agree with these parties that they will handle your data with care. Furthermore, we only share the data with them that is necessary to deliver our services. These parties use your data only in accordance with the instructions that we give them, and not for their own purposes. We can, for instance, share your data with telecom companies or cloud-service providers. They will use this data so that we can deliver or improve our service.
The data that we collect from you is personal data. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may ask us to view your data;
- You may ask us to correct, limit or remove your data. In case of fraud, default or other unlawful acts, we may keep your data in a register or on a blacklist;
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. We can also deliver this copy (on your request) to another party;
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can file a complaint with the Dutch data protection authorities if you think we are processing your personal data in an unlawful manner;
- You can always withdraw your permission to process your data. Then, we are not allowed to process your data anymore.
Questions or remarks?